The Hiapo sandals are OluKai's firstborn. These premium full grain leather sandals feature Polynesian Moko tattoo art on the footbed for an exotic, tribal vibe. They also boast a full grain leather outsole with non-marking durable gum rubber traction pods, hand-sewn whipstitching with heavyweight thread and a synthetic pigskin lining and neoprene backer on the straps. They're everything a rugged yet sophisticated man like yourself needs to enjoy the warm summer months.
- Full grain leather footbed
- Full grain leather wrapped outsole with non-marking molded gum rubber traction pads for added grip
- Hand-sewn leather toe post
- Hand-sewn whipstitch pattern with heavyweight thread
- Laser-etched moko art on the footbed
- Leather wrapped compression molded EVA midsole for comfort & stability
- OluKai logo embroidery
- Pig skin lining & neoprene foam backer for added protection
- Premium full grain leather sandal
- Premium materials wrapped around the anatomical midsole for an elevated fit & style
Other Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.