You'll be transformed into a creature of habit the first time you slide your feet into these Mea Ola sandals from OluKai — you'll never want another pair of sandals again! They boast hand-sewn canoe lash whipstitching, custom octopus and Moko laser artwork on their footbeds and embroidered logo detailing on the strap. These hardy sandals are much more sturdy than your average flop thanks to superior construction and premium components. They’re stylish and classy enough to compete with formal dress shoes, but comfortable enough to wear all day on the beach.
- Anatomically correct arch support, heel contour and toe bar
- Compression-molded EVA midsole wrapped in premium full grain leather
- Full grain antiqued leather straps
- Full grain leather wrapped outsole with non-marking molded gum rubber traction pads for added grip
- Hand-sewn canoe lash whipstitch
- Hand-sewn leather toe post
- Metal hardware details
- OluKai logo embroidery
- OluKai octopus and Moko laser artwork on footbed
- Synthetic pigskin lining and neoprene backer
Other Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.