On January 17th, 1979, a pair of experimental shorts went missing. Known only by the codeword “Black Ops,” these boardshorts were designed with cutting-edge technology such as 4-way stretch fabric and a diamond dobby construction to reduce rashes. Any surfer who wore these shorts had their performance increased by at least 100%, due to the extreme mobility and comfort built into these shorts. Almost as an afterthought, these shorts were given an engineered stripe pattern that was simply out of the world at the time. Though they were thought to be lost forever, Quiksilver found the original shorts and duplicated the technology, thus allowing the world access to their superior technology. Just don’t ask where they found it — they have their “ways.”
- 11" Inseam on Size 36
- 88% Polyester/12% Spandex shell; 100% Polyester lining
- Diamond Dobby technology eliminates rashes by reducing skin contact
- Engineered print
- Lycra gusset
- Mesh lining
- Quiksilver ultra-lightweight 4-way stretch boardshort
- Rubber logo insert at back waist
- Sewn-in bungee lanyard to hold keys or wax comb in pocket
- Side pocket with hook and loop fastener and mesh lining
- Tie front with four Quiksilver grommets and hook & loop fastener
Other Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.