Your young surfer's sick moves have given him the confidence to fight for his right to take a set. Now he can hit the water with smooth, complementary style in the Supremacy boardshorts from Billabong. Featuring a multitude of performance-worthy traits to suit his style, like an H2 Repel coating over micro-woven Zero Gravity Platinum Stretch fabric, these shorts will flex with his moves while preventing rashing in and out of the water. Boasting an engineered blow-out geometric pattern with a Rasta color scheme and embroidered applique branding on the left leg, they’re the perfect gear for attempting holy heights at the crests of the waves!
- 87% Polyester/13% Spandex
- Billabong 4-way stretch boardshorts
- Lightweight Platinum Stretch fabric
- H2 Repel coating is water-repellent & quick-drying
- Billabong engineered print
- Billabong embroidered applique
- Tie front with four Billabong grommets
- Hook & loop fastener at fly
- Billabong screen print
- Side flap pocket with hook & loop closure
- Sewn-in bungee lanyard to hold keys or wax comb in pocket
Other Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.