Taking advice from a surfer who has won three ASP events is a no-brainer, and when the man designs an original pair of trunks — you gotta buy 'em! Designed to Surf team rider Bede Durbridge's precise specifications, the Format boardshorts from Fox will pretty much blow your mind. A water-repellent treatment allows them to dry 10% faster while 4-way stretch fabric means they can stretch up to 118% of their original length. A rad custom print with a gradient fade and a snug waistband will make sure you look just as polished and ready for action as Bede does. Now all you gotta do is perfect that Australian accent and the ladies will definitely be swooning!
- 85% Polyester/15% Elastane
- Bede Durbidge signature design
- Engineered print
- Fox Q4QD 4-way stretch boardshorts
- Hook & loop fastener at waist
- Lycra gusset
- Quick-dry, water-repellent treatment
- Secure fit with concealed Micro Rigid tape in waistband
- Sewn-in bungee lanyard to hold keys or wax comb in pocket
- Side flap pocket with hook & loop closure
- Size 30 has 11" inseam
- Tie front with four grommets
Other Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.