You’re an experienced surfer. You know the ins and outs of your favorite breaks and you certainly know what equipment to use that consistently gets the job done. You don’t need to be told that On A Mission makes some of the best stomp pads out there. With that being said, there are times when you need to teach others how to shred like yourself. There is nothing more disheartening when learning how to surf than not being able to keep your footing when you’re first learning how to stand up on a board. Next time you teach some pretty girls or your little groms how to shred, make sure they have all the right gear. Jesse Hines' signature Stomp Pad is the perfect start. Not only is this 3 piece pad rider tested and approved, it has a diamond grid, EVA arch board and a rolled tail kick. This pad is thinner, lighter and grippier than most others out there. For a seasoned vet like yourself or the new girl next door, the pad will get the job done!
- 3 Pieces
- Diamond Grid pattern consists of 1/8" thick squares which rest on top of diamond shaped foundations
- EVA arch bar acts as a support mechanism for your back foot
- Made from high quality EVA foam
- On A Mission engineered graphics
- Rider designed, tested and approved
- Rolled tail kick slants at a 115 degree angle to provide optimum resistance for back foot pressure
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.