You’ve spotted a beautiful wave collecting perfection on the outside of an already epic set. No one else is in sight and you paddle your way into a perfect section of this beauty. Before you know it, you’re off! Gathering momentum, you fly down the face of the wave – it’s easily the best of the day. Just as you try to turn back up the face to hit the lip, your foot slides from your stomp pad and you perform an unintended and unplanned aerial onto your face. Face it, my friend – most waxes are created equal, but not all stomp pads are. Meet Nate Yeomans' signature Stomp Pad from On A Mission! Not only is this pad rider tested and approved, it has a diamond grid, EVA arch board and a rolled tail kick. This pad is thinner, lighter and grippier than most others out there. Don’t let subpar traction ruin your rides. Stick with the ones that get the job done with OAM!
- 5 Pieces
- Diamond Grid pattern consists of 1/8" thick squares which rest on top of diamond shaped foundations
- EVA arch bar acts as a support mechanism for your back foot
- Made from high quality EVA foam
- On A Mission engineered graphics
- Rider designed, tested and approved
- Rolled tail kick slants at a 115 degree angle to provide optimum resistance for back foot pressure
Mission Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.