Do what you love while helping others in the Cypher Serpent boardshorts from Quiksilver. Clay Marzo has partnered with the Quiksilver Foundation to inspire autism awareness through this special project. These 4-way stretch boardshorts feature a fun engineered print of various colorful creatures, stretch stitched hems for better mobility and a water-repellent treatment to keep you comfortable. Most importantly, a portion of the proceeds sold through this collaboration will benefit Surfers Healing, whose mission is to introduce the unique experience of surfing to children with autism.
- 22" Outseam
- Quiksilver 4-way stretch boardshorts
- 88% Polyester/12% Spandex
- Part of the Clay Marzo project to benefit Surfer's Healing
- Diamond Dobby Deluxe technology eliminates rashes by reducing skin contact by 30%
- Water-repellent, quick-dry fabric
- Stretch stitching at hems
- Quiksilver engineered print
- Neo Fly 2.0 with neoprene gusset
- Tie front with six Quiksilver grommets
- Hook & loop fastener at fly
- Quiksilver embroidery
- Side flap pocket with hook & loop fastener
- Sewn-in bungee lanyard to hold keys or wax comb in pocket
- Rubberized Quiksilver logo applique
- Quiksilver rubber logo insert at back waist
Quiksilver Customers also liked:
Special event items are produced by manufacturers only after the outcome of a game or event. These are advanced sale items and will ship immediately after they are received in our warehouse.
Manufacturer direct items are shipped directly from the manufacturer. These items are not available for international or expedited shipping.
Customized items can be personalized with options such as your name, your favorite number, and/or designs. Some options may be limited by league rules.